Physiotherapy positions, Pilates Instructors or Front of house/ Administrators
We always want to hear from you if you are looking for work in West Cork, or North Cork. Our clinics have a focus on Physiotherapy, Pilates and Clinical Exercise across two locations in the vibrant towns of Clonakilty and Bandon and are growing.
Our caseload is a mix of Musculoskeletal, orthopaedics, sports injuries and rehabilitation.
What is in it for you?
- Flexibility with hours either part or full time
- Working with an ever-growing team of 8 physiotherapists and Pilates instructors who are very supportive of each other
- Twice weekly in-services for staff – clinical on a Monday, reformer Pilates on a Friday where we all practice together
- Full time admin/reception support
- Quarterly staff entertainment events
- Opportunity to work across 2+ brand new clinics in the beautiful area of West Cork near beaches and lovely restaurants.
- Sponsorship can and has been arranged for NZ/Aus/Pakistan graduates
- Annual budget towards training/courses
What do you need to apply?
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Physiotherapy
- Certificate in Teaching Pilates
- History of working in administration, customer service or front of house.
- Good communication skills with clients and with team members
- Pilates / Reformer Pilates – CORU registration or eligibility for the same